Applications are invited for both a permanent part-time and full time Animal Keeper and Presenter position in the Secret Animal Garden at Roarr! Dinosaur Adventure.
As an Animal Keeper and Presenter, you will have responsibility for the day to day care of the animal collection ensuring a high standard of welfare, husbandry, security and safety. You will also assist with daily talks, animal encounters and seasonal events to enhance our visitors’ awareness of the Park as a professional high quality visitor attraction.
Previous experience of working in an animal care and husbandry environment is an essential requirement for this position. You will be an excellent communicator with strong presentation skills and a desire to deliver first class customer service to ensure a memorable visitor experience.
The part-time position involves working an average minimum of 20 hours/week over five days. There is the possibility of extra hours over the busy seasonal period Easter to October if desired.
The full time position involves working an average minimum of 40 hours/week over five days.
A flexible approach to hours and days worked is essential as this position requires weekend and Bank Holiday working on a rota basis.
Due to the nature of the role, a Criminal Records check will also be required.
Closing date: 01/03/2019
The Bespoke Travel Group is a luxury travel company specialising in tailormade holidays to Latin America. This is a young and vibrant company comprising two brands, Bespoke Brazil and Bespoke Latin America. We are looking for an admin assistant to work two days a week but these can be flexible hours and we are open to spreading the time over a few days and working with the successful applicant to find hours that will suit everyone.
The main tasks will include:
• Assist the directors of The Bespoke Travel Group with the day to day business of Bespoke Brazil and Bespoke Latin America.
• Maintain high levels of customer service at all times to engender repeat business.
• Maintaining professionalism and discretion relating to clients at all times.
• Sales Administration
• Act as a first line reception to filter calls to the appropriate members of the team
• Create client travel dossiers to be sent by post and email
• Create the corresponding travel app for each client
• Responsible for maintaining the image galleries within ‘Vamoos’
• Ensure the documentation and supporting information sent to our clients is of the highest standard.
• Continually update and improve country and city documentation provided to our clients
• Product / Marketing
• Assist with product and marketing in updating our two websites with continually updating content.
• Writing occasional blogs for both websites
For more details and to submit an application, please contact Kirsty Williams on 07793 159867 or email@example.com.
Various roles and hours in and around Norwich.
Click HERE for more details and information on how to apply.
UEA, Part-time Cleaners
Cleaning & Grounds Department
Estates and Facilities Division£7.85 per hour (full time salary £14,798 per annum)The Estates Division recognises the values of openness, responsibility, respect, positivity and helpfulness.
We are seeking Cleaners who share our values to join our busy teams providing cleaning and support services to the University. The roles involve manual handling and the use of cleaning equipment and machinery.
There are a variety of shift patterns available, including those listed below. Permanent, 3 month and 6 months posts are available.
21 hours per week: 9am to 1.30pm on Monday; 9am to 1.15pm Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; 9am to 12.45pm on Friday.
16 hours and 15 minutes per week across 3 working patterns:
6am to 9.15am Monday to Friday
7.30am to 10.45am Monday to Friday
6.45pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
8 hours per week: 6am to 10am Saturday and Sunday
Previous cleaning experience would be helpful but is not essential, as training will be given to suitable candidates.
There is no closing date for Cleaner posts as we regularly have vacancies and our recruitment phone line and email are always open. Register your interest in these jobs by phoning 01603 591132 (voicemail facility, you will be required to provide your name and a contact number) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click HERE for more information and for details on how to apply.