My taste-tester daughter, Heidi, thoroughly recommends these. They are super soft but full of flavour, but the biggest bonus is that they are crumb free!
Ingredients (makes 6 fairly big muffins)
110g self-raising flour
Pinch of baking powder
A handful of cooked, shredded broccoli
1 large egg
15g Parmesan (or a bit more depending on age/salt recommendations)
1/2 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
1/4 tsp garlic
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1) Set oven to 190 degrees C.
2) Pat broccoli dry with a kitchen towel.
3) Sieve flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
4) Whisk egg into a small bowl.
5) Add dry ingredients to flour and combine.
6) Add egg, a few squeezes of lemon juice, cheese and olive oil and mix.
7) Stir through the broccoli.
8) Spoon between six muffin cases and bake for twenty minutes.
9) Serve as they are or spread with cream cheese.
Find more Baby Led Kitchen recipes on the Website, Facebook or follow on Instagram