To win an annual family pass (for 2 named adults and up to 4 children) to the lovely Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Roughly how old is the ‘King Oak’ tree that resides in the woodland at Fairhaven?
(Answer can be found in our recent review!)
Use the contact form HERE to send your answer – Good luck!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to any person resident in the UK who is over 18 years old. Employees of Fairhaven Woodland and Water Garden, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible. Employees of Norwich Mumbler are not eligible. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- There is one annual family pass (2 named adults and up to 4 children) available to win.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
- The closing date is 7pm Monday 25th June 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone by Tuesday 26th June 2017.
- The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- We take your privacy very seriously, and will NOT share any of your details with any other party. Your details will only be used to contact you if you win.