16 Hours, Fixed Term, Norwich
As a TUI Retail Travel Advisor you will help to create unforgettable holidays for all of our customers with your personality, professionalism and personalised service. You will understand our customers and adapt your style using information provided to help you find ways to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty. Your knowledge will help us collaborate and answer questions for our international colleagues and customers. There will be modern technology to work with so you can discuss, recommend and sell suitable products and services, and promote and assist our customers to self-serve online.
You will inspire and respect your colleagues whilst sharing a great amount of fun. If things do not go quite right, you will be pro-active and confident to investigate and resolve every question or complaint straight away. You will enjoy change and challenges taking opportunities to assist with incidents and emergencies, but regardless you will always ‘go the extra smile’. Your desire to achieve will lead you to exceed your company, sales and service targets.
In addition to TUI and First Choice, your scope will include our range of Cruise, UK and other exciting holiday products and with these comes a varied administration role. Finally, you will be comfortable to handle multiple currencies and comply with the procedures, upkeep and responsibilities of operating your local shop.
What we are looking for
- Should you be under 18 and applying for a role in England you will be required to be in part time education or voluntary work and including your paid employment both responsibilities cannot exceed 40 hours a week, proof of this will be required.
- A customer driven and positive individual with a passion for delivering contemporary service
- Confident and fun personality with a strong commitment to achieve targets and overcome challenges
- Willing to engage and collaborate at all times with customers and colleagues of varying nationalities
- The highest personal standards and pride in attitudes and behaviours displayed
- A passion to work within tourism and actively grow and share knowledge