Norfolk is covered by the Early Childhood and Family Service (ECFS) for families with children age 0-5.
The service is delivered by Action for Children.
All information is on the Norfolk Council website here
- Online advice
- Activity programmes
- A community fund scheme to help you set up your own groups
- District Facebook pages, see the list below.
- Phone 0344 800 8020 to speak to a member of the ECFS team
- Email: ECFS-Families@actionforchildren.org.uk
- Visit your local library for more information or to weigh your baby.
- Facebook pages: Breckland ECFS, Broadland ECFS, Great Yarmouth ECFS, King’s Lynn and West Norfolk ECFS, North Norfolk ECFS, Norwich ECFS, South Norfolk ECFS
If you need extra help or someone to talk to, you can request support from the website or contact the team as above.
During lockdown: (updated January 2021)
Virtual Activity Programme
- Baby days, information and advice for activities suitable from birth
- Toddlers days, plus tips on helping your toddler to talk
- Toddler play: songs, rhymes and ideas
- Outdoor explorers
- Norfolk libraries for families, bounce and rhyme
- Norfolk family learning taster sessions
- Norfolk Community Directory