Clover Hill Infant & Nursery School, Bowthorpe
- Part Time
- 30 Hours per week
- Term Time plus one week
Clover Hill Infant and Nursery School requires committed, enthusiastic professional to join our happy team.
We are looking for a well-qualified, skilled and motivated teaching assistant who will enjoy working as part of a team to join us on a permanent basis as soon as possible.
The successful candidate must:
• Have relevant experience of supporting children to become successful and independent learners and have a good understanding of how children learn and develop.
• Be a passionate practitioner, who is dedicated to ensuring all children are engaged in their learning, make progress and achieve well.
• Have a commitment to all children, regardless of need or ability
• Have the ability to support children with a range of SEN and medical needs as required
• Have excellent communication skills, excellent relationships with children and the ability to engage and support all learners
• Be well-organised in the classroom and with their own work, including being able to work to deadlines effectively
• Be able to work as part of a team