Last year the Easter bunny just hid a load of eggs around the garden, but this year I thought my two are probably old enough that they might enjoy some clues thrown in too.
Our lovely friends at STAG Mumbler do the same and they were kind enough to share their favourite tried and tested clues with us, and we’d love to share them with you too.
Let us know how you get on – happy hunting!
10 Easter Egg Hunt Hiding Clues
1. With this clue, you’ll have to follow your nose; where do we put all of our dirty clothes? (laundry basket)
2. In this place, daddy puts his toes; take a big breath and cover your nose! (slippers)
3. In this place, you’ll find hundreds of pages; reading them all would take you ages! (bookcase)
4. In this place you might get cold; “Close the door properly!!” you’re always being told (by the front door)
5. In this place, it gets very wet; it’s where you and the rubber duckies very first met (bathtub)
6. In this place, we’re supposed to rub our feet; open the door to see who to greet (doormat)
7. Where do you go when it’s time for sleep? Take a look here, there are some treats to keep (bedroom)
8. You put this on when you’re feeling cold; ‘Fasten it up properly” you’re always being told (coat)
9. Have a look where mummy makes her cups of tea; there might be a treat for you, could you save one for me? (teapot/kettle)
10. This is where you eat your dinner; find the hidden clue and you’re the winner! (table)
Copyright 2021 Norwich MumblerYour Local Parenting Community
Made with by Wonder Media